10/08/2017

Four Cards for WCMD!

Hi everybody! I hope you enjoyed World Card Making Day 2017! I surely did and managed to make four cards for several Challenges.

Let's get started with card #1 for the MFT Rainbow Challenge and the SSS WCMD Challenge:


A fun colorful rainbow for a sweet friend. The stripes were made with watercolors, then die-cut with the rainbow die-namics.



Next is the card for the MFT Die-namics Designs Challenge and the SSS WCMD Challenge:


A fun flamingo die-cut from several stripes of various pink cardstock and a die-cut word.

The third card is for the MFT By the Numbers Challenge and the SSS WCMD Challenge:


I do not own any MFT number stamps or dies. GASP! So I hope it counts - I used some old letter/number stickers I found in my stash.


And the last card for I made for the MFT Make & Mail Challenge and the SSS WCMD Challenge:


I pinky-swear I'll drop it in the mailbox to send to my friend! The girl is colored with Copics and her hat it paper-pieced. All stamps and dies I used are MFT. I try to list them all at the bottom.

Phew, cardmaking marathon! But I so enjoyed playing :)

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB You Gnome Me
BB Happy Hedgehogs
Lucky
Pure Innocence Feline Better
BB Adventure is Calling
Die-namics BB Adventure is Calling 
Di-namics LLD Flamingos
Die-namics Hello There
Die-namics End of the Rainbow
Die-namics Falling Hearts (?)
LLD Sweet Succulents

No comments: