9/16/2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Guest Designer

 Hello to you! It's another wonderful Wednesday and the new MFT Wednesday Sketch is up on the MFT Blog! Here is this week's sketch:


For my card, I chose to use a slimline format, because I wanted to add many images to it. This is my take:


I first stamped all images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers and die-cut the elements with the matching dies. Now I lightly inked the front of the white card base with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and adhered the trees and the reindeer. I trimmed a strip from cardstock, inked it, notched the end and adhered it. After I had added the Santa and his pile to the card, I stamped the sentiment.


I think this year, we've all been REALLY good and would deserve such a big pile of presents, don't you agree? 
I hope you'll join the challenge this week, I'd love to see your take :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a happy day!

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

So stinkin' adorable with those perfectly colored reindeer. And that big stack of presents makes me want to help a Santa out.