Pages

9/28/2009

CELEBRATE!

Welcome, Willkommen, Benvenuti, Bienvenu

to Germany!

I am happy you are stopping by today! I would love to invite you to take part in the worldwide celebration of World Card Making Day! Here is some information, tons of fun and a card especially created for you:

This wonderful holiday takes place on this Saturday, October 3 and is a great opportunity to celebrate with fellow card makers from all over the world. How will you celebrate this day? I am planning to do what I like best : creating cards, share them on my blog, do some bloghopping and leave some love for fellow card makers! I`d be happy if you visit me on World Card Making Day! If you like to get some fabulous ideas on how to celebrate this special day visit the WCMD website. But there is more! Prizes!!! We all love new goodies to play with, don`t we? Share your creations, upload your cards to the WCMD gallery and become eligible to win a wonderful prize on both the Paper Crafts Connection blog and the Moxie Fab World blog! (winners will be announced on October 6) How about becoming published in the Paper Crafts magazine? There is a WCMD contest in which you have a chance to be published in the March/April 2010 issue! Submit your cards for the categories birthday, Christmas/season`s greetings, hello/thinking of you, love and thank you! Check out the WCMD Blog Tour, in which you can not only see 25 more cards specifically made for WCMD, but also get a coupon code for 25% off your ENTIRE purchase on their online store. If you are planning to do something special on your blog to celebrate the day, be sure to add your blog URL to the WCMD website (using Mr. Linky here).
Now, how about more prizes??? Just leave a comment on this post, hop over to the Moxie Fab World blog and leave a comment there, too. You`ll find more inspiring projects and the list of other participants of Cath`s World Tour - leave a comment on each blog (please only one comment per blog) and have more chances to win! Be sure to visit the Moxie Fab World blog each day this week to see more cards from different regions of the world and to have more opportunities to win different prizes each day! (comments will close at midnight on Sunday, October 4)

Sounds like fun, doesn`t it? Here is a card I created for you to invite you to CELEBRATE with me:




This is my new favourite colour combo and I tried to use all the elements I like best: butterflies, some stamping and stitching, pearls, buttons, flourishes, textpaper, distress inks and some polka dots!

I used Hero Arts "flutterbies" from the digi kit and pearls, Papertrey Ink button, stamp and paper, Creative Imaginations paper and rub-on and Ranger distress inks.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit and I would be happy if you come back!

Hugs from Germany,
Vanessa

219 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love colour and technics which you used. Butterfly is amazing.
    Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card:) butterfly is georgus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, you have a gorgeous blog to showcase your great work...thanks for inspiring me today with your Celebrate card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I love that colour combo too. Gorgeous butterfly.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh... Very nice card! Love the colours! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly is awesome! You are so creative! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card!thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous card vanessa...thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us all...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stamping over the text paper made a stunning butterfly!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors on this card!

    I found you via the World Tour and I'm thrilled that I stopped by. I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! love the butterfly and that color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vanessa

    What a beauties are on your blog.
    Love the clean & simple cards.

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous butterfly card Vanessa...loved seeing you on MFW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved your card and your blog. I see you love Hero Arts stamps as well. Can't wait to see what you create next thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gratuluję !!
    Kartka jest urocza, a motyle... w swej delikatności dodają lekkości pracom ;)

    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vanessa! This is gorgeous! This is my first visit to your blog, but it won't be my last!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Vanessa,
    I love this card!!! For a while I was loving your color combo. It's bold and fun. Love it :) Thanks so much for being such a crafty inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an absolutely breathtaking card. I love your attention to detail and the butterfly looks like it's going to take flight any moment. Thank you for sharing your artistry with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love this card! The butterfly is perfect and the colors are very relaxing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card! love the butterfly
    Regards, Floortje

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card, Vanessa! Love all those elements.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card! I love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous and inspiring card. Love how you stamped the card and that butterfly is beautiful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Vanessa, your card is beautiful and I am lovin your blog! So nice to meet someone from Germany. I am from Illinois in the United States! Your blog is now on my list to view every day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful card! looking forward to world card making day.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card Vanessa, I love the colours. Thank you for leaving a kind comment on my blog.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  28. fabulous card! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous detailing on the butterfly. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! I like how your ribbon treatment echoes the wings of the butterfly! Nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty card! I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your butterfly is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE your butterfly effect! Beautiful technique, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card. I loved the way you stamped the butterfly. Very unique. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the color choices and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  36. CKH in Tulsa, OK, USA9/28/2009 3:47 PM

    Nice card and impeccable stitching. Your card is subtle but strong. I like how your bow looks like a butterfly complimenting the main focus of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this card! The text on the butterfly just adds so much! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lillian Child9/28/2009 4:15 PM

    I love the technique you used on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What an wondefully elegant card and I adore anything with butterflies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such a stunning card. I love the floral image on the left side of the card and the wording inside the butterfly. Beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  41. VANESSA.... You go girl... Wow!! Being highlighted on Cath's blog! You go girl! You so deserve it! You are so talented!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This card is so so gorgeous, Vanessa!!!
    I'm happy to be named with you today too.
    have wonderful day
    Hugs Peet

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful card...the pearls make it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your attention to detail, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  45. The butterfly is beautiful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The butterfly is gorgeous--great technique that I'll have to try out!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love this card. I is beautiful. Butterflies are one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. You are doing such FABULOUS job with your creative cards! Love your card of the day. Congrats on being showcased at the Moxi Feb blog.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful card. TFS.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  52. gorgeous card! thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful, love that butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your card is stunning Vanessa! I love that color combo too!

    Congrats on the Moxie Fab World Feature!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  55. Such a gorgeous card Vanessa - love your creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful card!!
    Glad I stopped here.

    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  57. This was my favorite card shown today on Moxie Fab -- I love the color scheme and the images. I am really getting interesting in doing part digital, part paper projects -- it just gives so much versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh wow, you do such beautiful work!
    Best regards from Poland:)
    Zielonooka

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful cards Vanessa! I'm loving the blue and red combos!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Vanessa! I love your work! :-) What part of Germany are you from? My family is from Saarlouis. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sooo ethereal and beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Cindy Holshouser9/28/2009 6:53 PM

    Your card is gorgeous. Love the butterfly details and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Beautiful! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love how you combine shabby vintage and clean modern print design, really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm stopping by on the Moxie Fab world tour! Hi from the US! Love your card and the text butterfly. I am really loving the rub-ons you are using. I'll have to look for those!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great card, very nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love that stamp on the right side of your card! Looks beautiful on the designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  68. well now you've got me all excited about WCMD too! Your card is thing of beauty, that color combo is the best!!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am a butterfly fan, and I love the use of text pattern as a background...a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a great idea to stamp on the already printed paper! It looks great! I also love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Vanessa...this card is drop dead gorgeous!!! One of my favorite colour combos too! Love your blog!Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great card and color combo! Love the butterfly. All the beautiful cards on your blog are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thanks for sharing and I love butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  74. We love some of the same things! Butterflies, flourishes, text, distress ink, yum. Love your cards - thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Absolutely love butterflies. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I absolutely LOVE the butterfly! I'm bookmarking you under "Paper Inspiration". =)

    Just stopping by from the Moxie Fab World blog...

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a gorgeous card! Your color combination is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Shellie Hartsock9/28/2009 9:07 PM

    I really enjoyed your blog. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi Vanessa, nice to be introduced to your blog! Love your work.

    You also have one of the best blog headers!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the 3D butterfly...so special! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Beautiful card! I love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  82. DANKE! Just beautiful work. I love the clean and graphic look your work has while still being 'girly'.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Gasp!! GORGEOUS! love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Beautifully done! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Fantastic blog, I really love all your cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  86. Love that butterfly and how it pops off the card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  87. so charming! the splash of red is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Loved looking around your blog and seeing all your gorgeous cards! You certainly have a beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Beautiful card - love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love your card. I've always liked that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a beautiful card - I love the butterfly and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Congrats on you feature! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Very creative--love your blog! Congrats on making the Moxie Fab Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. You are so crafy. Love the colors.

    Thanks for sharing
    Jennifer D

    ReplyDelete
  95. What a beautiful card. I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  96. One of my very best friends in named Vanessa too and she LOVES butterflies...I'll have to let her know about your blog!! LOVELY creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Beautiful card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Beautiful card - I LOVE butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Beautiful butterfly card, and I love the red accents with that pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  100. your work is amazing, just love what you've done and your project. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love butterflies, too! What lovely work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love how you did the butterfly! Beautiful!
    DeniseB
    Penn Valley, California

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hi Vanessa,
    your card is so pretty, I love the red strip, it really gives the card a flair.

    Cheers Karen from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  104. Vanessa, your cards are so simple yet elegant. I'm very glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  105. what a gorgeous card Vanessa!! wow! love this color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. LOVE your digi hybrid cards, Vanessa! Your butterflies are just gorgeous with the text on them...

    ReplyDelete
  107. jules(theurbanzoo@wyan.9/29/2009 2:21 AM

    Elegant, beautiful...love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love your design with the pearls! Very fab!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Very cute, I love the color combo and the pearls. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  110. So beautiful! I love the clean style, with the little bits of frill like the swirls, pearls and scalloped trim.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Love your cards. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  112. digi kit, huh? They do have some neat ones (and you can not beat the shipping costs!) - thank you for sharing - I love your cards!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  113. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Love the card! I love butterfly's! What a great way to celebrate WCMD!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  115. Such a fun card - I love the text butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am loving that butterfly! Stamping on that patterned paper makes the butterfly so interesting. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  117. What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  118. This is so gorgeous... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I love the butterfly and combination of colours. A very happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Love the butterfly and pearls for your card! Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing with us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Beautiful blog- very lovely creations. Congrats for being chosen for this fun blog hop and celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Such a lovely card! I am so happy I stopped by here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. Beautiful card, that butterfly is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Wow, I really like your cards. There is a fantastic combination of stamping, paper and embellishments! I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  125. Hi Vanessa, Deine Karten sind einfach der Knaller!! Danke für die kleine Einstimmung auf den WCMD! Schönes neues Profilbild übrigens :-)

    LG
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  126. Beuatiful card. I love the butterfly. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  127. WOW!!!! Amazing card!!!!
    Love your butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  129. What a great color combo and I LOVE that butterfly . . . it's so beautiful! Your blog is such a great spot to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Hi Vanessa, thanks so much for your good wishes, I can't believe I won all those fabby stamps:) I am just loving your card it's amazing and I am getting a fetish for butterflies...I blame you...lol

    Take care
    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  131. Such lovely cards - thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Love the butterfly. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Piękny blog - cudownie tworzysz!
    Pozdrowienia z Polski,
    Brises
    ana-brises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Beautiful card. I love the color combo and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I love butterflies they are so versatile and good for men and women thanks Julye

    ReplyDelete
  136. Congratulations on being featured, beautiful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  137. This card is all around beautiful. I love the butterfly and the flourishes along with the pearls are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  138. Beautiful work I just love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  139. Great card. And this stamp? Oh dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  140. Wow Vanessa! THis is gorgeous! ALl the things I love...butterflies, book print paper, grid paper, a flourishy "swish", scallops, ribbons, button and pearls all in one gorgeous package! THis is so classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  141. I may have to try digi images too! Love the colors, they are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I love colour and technics which you used. Butterfly is amazing.Hugs Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  143. Vanessa- your blog is amazing and your creations are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your work!! I will definitely be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  144. Vanessa,
    your card is so beautiful!
    I just love the colors and the beautiful butterfly is just so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  145. This is beautiful. I have become a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Lovely card Vanessa, beautiful butterfly; it seems to fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  147. Beautiful card, very romantic !!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Absolutely stunning!
    Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  149. From one sketchaholic to another, I LOVE the card and butterfly - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Vanessa, your card is gorgeous! What a fun tour this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  151. LOVE the card, and am enjoying my trip 'round the world this week - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Totally stunning, Vanessa!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  153. Hey girl... WOW... 160 comments!! That is awesome but dang.... that is a lot of comments to read! :)

    I hope you are better now! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment! I was sad when I saw that you were upset! I hope you got your computer issue resolved and everything worked out ok!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  154. This is such an elegant card, thanks for sharing.
    Cheers Sally

    ReplyDelete
  155. Your card is just beautiful and the butterfly is gorgeou! I really enjoyed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Beautiful card-- I love your color choice and the butterfly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  157. Beautiful as always! Love your card and so happy you were on the world tour!

    ReplyDelete
  158. Wie soll man solch einer zauberhaften Einladung widerstehen können? :)

    Lg, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  159. BEAUTIFUL card!!!

    I'll be glued to my computer for WCMD -- can't wait!!!

    Marge R.
    www.maricopastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Happy WCMD! great cards! greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  161. Congrats on being featured over at Moxie Fab! I love your cards! The colors and the details are AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  162. Such a pretty card! I love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am also a huge butterfly lover and I think your cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  164. Wow - love this one Vanessa. I adore butterflies, Have just bought the digi kit but haven't used it yet. Love what you have done

    ReplyDelete
  165. Hi from the Netherlands, love your card. Bye Irene

    ReplyDelete
  166. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  167. Gorgeous card...love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  168. Hi love your cards you mentioned making comments on Paper Craft blog are you aware Canadians and international are not eligible for prizes won if your comment is chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  169. Lovely cards butterflies are great

    ReplyDelete
  170. Vanessa, your blog is awesome and so is your artwork...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  171. your card is stunning, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Beautiful butterfly!! Your work is incredible! I enjoyed looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  173. Fantastic looking card. I love the colour of the paper you used =) Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  174. Vanessa - I have already commented on your lovely project This is to let you know I have left you an award over on my blog. I hope you don't mind,

    ReplyDelete
  175. How pretty! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  176. Beautiful card...love your attention to details...your butterfly is perfect! TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  177. super cute! love the stamp and butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  178. Love the color blue and so this really appealed to my "eye". Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  179. Gorgeous card! Love how the butterfly pops out. The pearls are a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  180. Those are one of my favorite butterflies in the world, and your card is perfect, thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)