Pages

9/11/2009

Digital Flower

I finally bought some Hero Arts digital kits, because there are some gorgeous images available now. I had a great time coloring the flower this morning! I used a fall color palette from the Hero Arts challenge this week:


Stamp and image are Hero Arts, button is Papertrey Ink. I had to stop myself from adding more and more color! Can`t wait to color some butterflies from another kit...

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower. Love the simplicity of the card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! That flower is great! Congrats on your mention over at Moxie Fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Vanessa! LOVE that flower! awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather Maria9/12/2009 4:29 PM

    Gorgeous colours and your flower is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Vanessa and just adore that colour combo, it's fab!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Blume sieht wirklich toll aus, wie auch die ganze Karte. Ich bin auf weitere digitale Motive gespannt. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... awesome flower and card!! :) I love your Birthday card down below too! I am sure Jacqueline is going to love it... I would!!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post the other day! You are always so sweet and I just love you! :) I am soooo glad that we are blog friends too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your color choice here Vanessa, beautiful elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanessa - you have inspired me to buy some of the HA digi kits. this is awesome. May I ask what sort of paper/card to you print it out on?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Vanessa, love the colour scheme, yum!

    hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)