Here is another card for Get Sketchy and I am also submitting it for A Passion for Papertrey, because it is inspired by autumn and I used some PTI.

I used some October Afternoon paper, Hero Arts gems and sentiment, Papertrey Ink button, cardstock and grid paper.
I`ll be back with my submissions for the Papertrey Ink October Guest Star Stamper Challenge!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Great use of those pps Vanessa! LOVE that flower with the orange button! so lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Vanessa!! I love that flower!!
ReplyDeleteJust the cutest card Vanessa.
ReplyDeleteEine sehr schön und total knuffige Karte.
ReplyDeleteLG
Anke
So cute, love the PP!
ReplyDeleteLove it....I'm a huge fan of October Afternoon!
ReplyDeleteYou've used such beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! Definitely autumnal! I love the way that you've used the DP with the super shiny gems - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering your super card for our PTI challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
BEAUTIFUL! Definitely autumnal! I love the way that you've used the DP with the super shiny gems - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering your super card for our PTI challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Great card. I love the images and colors.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSo, so sweet! Jo x
ReplyDeleteThis is very cute, love the little deer!
ReplyDeletethnx for playing!