Pages

10/22/2009

Green christmas - CPS

Here is another CPS card... I am very much into green at the moment...

Everything on this card is Papertrey Ink, except for the pearls and the ricrac.

Have a happy happy Thursday!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

27 comments:

  1. Great card. I love all the greens. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talking my language with all this green and hints of brown and cream.......my FAV colours! And this card just ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I just LOVE this card!! I am really like all those greens!!! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vanessa. I love monochromatic artwork.

    Many congratulations on winning the Hero Arts Challenge. Well deserved. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Vanessa and love the tree! Congrats on your win over at Hero Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the green! And i am so glad to see how you used that image of the tree. I bought that set and wasn't sure if I'd ever use it. Your card is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW der Wahnsinn, was für eine wunderbare Karte Vanessa.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamped tree turned out nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love green and your card is fantastic. I hope you're enjoying warmer fall weather - we're up to 12 today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all your green cards Vanessa! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do DO green well Vanessa.... love this one and also the one that won you a prize over of HA. Well done.
    Love the dotty tree on this one

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vanessa!!! This is a great card!! So many elements... :) I go through stages where I want to use a certain color for all my projects too. Green is always "in" for me. I think now I'm rainbow ;) I'm using colors I normally don't like to use. It's fun though. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE green! Very cool. Big giveaway over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the colors and the design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunner Vanessa!! Just gorgeous! I love all the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you ever stop???You always amaze me...love this and super congrats on your HM at caardvarks...big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooo I just love love that green! What a fab card! Fantastic tree!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can understand why you "go green" Vanessa - that green color is so beautiful. Love this design! Clever way to make a christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Vanessa! So pretty card! The color combo is one of my faves. :)

    (And, CONGRATS, Vanessa!!! I rushed to come here, since I was so happy to see your beautiful card at HA blog just now! :) Well deserved win! That's truly beautiful card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Vanessa is this is just beautiful, I really thing I "need" to have this Christmas tree stamp....lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm lovin' your green cards, Vanessa! So fresh and clean...and green! Love your style....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heather Maria10/24/2009 12:34 AM

    Wow gorgeous card Vanessa. Love the greens and creams and the design is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute, Cute, CUTE!! Those colors are so pretty, and I really like the buttons and bow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)