Pages

10/11/2009

The ribbon rose

Welcome and happy Sunday to you! I am back with another card for the Caardvarks "Take a Bow" Challenge. This time I created a little rose out of ribbon:



The paper, sentiment and button are Papertrey Ink, the flourish is from a digi kit called "Sweet Pea brush kit by Rhonna Farrer" (available at 2Peas).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for visiting!

Hugs,
Vanessa

30 comments:

  1. Vanessa, das ist ja eine fantastische Idee mit der Rose aus einem Band. Aber ich muss sagen, Ribbon Rose hört sich definitiv romantischer an, so, wie die Rose auch aussieht. :)

    LG, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to feature that gorgeous ribbon ... such a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa another beautiful, classy card. The rose is stunning.
    Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous and elegant! Wow lov this and the border is fabulous - is that a punch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous rose. Your card is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful rose you created. Love the swirl and punched card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm telling you......you are busting out these cards like no ones business!!!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vanessa,
    This card is beautiful! Your rose is GEORGEOUS!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Vanessa..this is stunning, dramatic and beautiful...the ribbon rose is amazing! Love this to bits.Big Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! now *that* is just SO AWESOME! i looooooove the ribbon rose and you've made the absolutely perfect setting for it with that gorgeous rhonna flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the rose is lovely- such beautiful material in the ribbon - it really folds well. Love the flourish - looks just like it's been stamped onto the paper. -

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fabulous! I will have to pass this one on to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is gorgeous Vanessa!! What a great idea and so beautiful!! Girl... you rock!! I am so glad that I am friends with such a sweet and talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow what a stunning robbon! Such pretty cards your making lately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. vanessa....absolutely gorgeous!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Vanessa ist das eine wundervolle Rose, die Karte ist ein absoluter Traum.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous ribbon rose Vanessa! so so beautiful! love the colors! fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, Vanessa. I'm so glad I found your blog from Moxie Fab's blog tour. You do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Exceptional! Love how you created a rose from ribbon - looks like professional work!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow Vanessa, this is just stunning I love it, you are sooo clever!

    Big hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous ribbon rose and very elegant card Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, Vanessa!!! The rose bow is amazing. Great detail and a clever design :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW.....stunning card, Vanessa!! Love that ribbon rose, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful rose! I tried rolling some ribbon earlier this week but gave up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Heather Maria10/13/2009 11:22 PM

    Vanessa, your card is so elegant and the ribbon rose is amazing - stunning card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, Vanessa! If this doesn't win, I'll ... I'll... be very disappointed! Breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful Vanessa! Your cards never fail to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is stunning and elegant. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow...supre..j'adore la rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)