Pages

2/10/2010

Embellish Color Challenge With Ribbon

Wow, another two posts on one day! Well, my mojo is working fine at the moment. Just in time I managed to make a card for this wonderful challenge:


And here it is, using ribbon to create another rose:


Close-up:


I used the CPS sketch again - it`s great!

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks again for visiting!

Hugs,
Vanessa

33 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa. Just trying to catch up here! :o)

    You've produced some beautiful, delicate and stylish cards again. I just love coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty...love the bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool The Ribbond like a flower!! Love it!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, Vanessa! That ribbon flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, love your card. Congrats on your Paper Crafts win too... loved your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you made the flower. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Vanessa! Love the distressing on the leaves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower Vanessa and love the blue leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! What a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is gorgeous! love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW,this is so pretty! I love the ribbon flower!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! And kinda funny to me as I have made a ribbon flower for thsi challenge too! Just finishing the card up...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous rose ribbon, beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty, Vanessa. You will have to teach me how to make that beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yum! yum!! yum!!! i LOVE your ribbon treatment! gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful so elegant Vanessa looks like we have a winner here. Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful, Vanessa! Love that ribbon rose, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Die Bänderblume ist wunderschön und eine tolle Idee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The mix of colors make this a stunning striking card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The ribbon flower looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful! I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pink rose! LOVE it with the aqua leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute ribbon flower! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woooowww cute cute flower...love you make the leaves too...you are really talented Lady my dear...hugs from Muenchen...alles Liebe, Mnk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply gorgeous!!! Love your use of the ribbon! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful Vanessa! This should be a winner for sure! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous!!!! That flower is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! I LOVE that flower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)