Happy Saturday! Time for my first card as a Design Team Member of Card Patterns! And it is a fun coincidence that the first sponsor I got to work with is Tiffany Doodles because I was on her Design Team last year. So here is my card for Sketch # 97:

I used the digi Poppy w/Oval, printed it onto cream cardstock and patterned paper, die-cut a circle from the cardstock, colored the leaves and stems and paper-pieced the blossoms. The edges of the blossoms are inked with distress ink and the centers are slightly colored with a brown pencil to create more depth. The largest blossom is adhered with foam tape.
If you have any questions about my projects or products I used, please send me an email - some of you like to ask questions in their comments, but it is difficult to remember them all and I forget about them easily. But an email will be checked and answered as soon as I can!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for visiting!!!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Digi: Tiffany Doodles
Ink: Ranger Industries
Gems: ZVA Creative
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Colored Pencils: Faber Castell
I love it Vanessa...the pink and grey is wonderful and I like how you paper pieced the blooms!!
ReplyDeleteWow! this is gorgeous, Vanessa! Love your design and beautiful color combo!
ReplyDeleteI love this too! What gorgeous colors, Vanessa, and your bows are always scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteHi Vanessa! Such a gorgeous card--love the paper piecing! Miss you at TD! Hugs!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful Vanessa. Love the bow.
ReplyDeletelove the way you did your paper blooms:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that paper piecing! This card is so fun!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty Vanessa! I love the punch!
ReplyDeleteLovely work n lovely colors. Love the pp too.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Vanessa! Love those colours together and love that punch! :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty colors! love the details on the blossoms, too! beautiful card, Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, gorgeous bouquet of flowers Vanessa, big congrats!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the perfectly tied bow, and the pretty papers and image! :)
ReplyDeletebtw, congrats on your new position at CPS! :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous bow and beautiful punch colour! Stunning design! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your time at CP! They are lucky to have you!! Great card!