Pages

1/22/2011

Card Patterns Sketch # 99

Happy Saturday! Today we have another beautiful sketch over at Card Patterns! Here is sketch 99, sponsored by Layers of Color:



We were allowed to use our stash and I had some fun with my October Afternoon papers:



This fun image is a sticker from the Modern Homemaker Collection and I thought the Hero Arts sentiment would make it complete! Now, I hope you'll join us this week! You have the chance to win a beautiful stamp set!!! Get all the details here!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Tomorrow is my little brother's 30th birthday, so we'll be celebrating! Thanks for visiting my friends!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger Industries
Sticker: October Afternoon
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Button: PTI
Border Punch: Fiskars

15 comments:

  1. Love it, such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ... everything goes together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Vanessa, Love the retro look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card..it's so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Vanessa. Gorgeous:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Vanessa! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN card! I love the sentiment and image together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - my family would think it was amazing if I ironed a shirt! What a delightful card you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Vanessa! Great colors and so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one Vanessa.... great sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card - totally retro! LOVE it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card Vanessa! Love the Vintage vibe! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. stinkin' CUTE!! Love the vintage appeal and the colors are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so pretty! love the fun vintage image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)