Pages

2/05/2011

Card Patterns Sketch # 101

Happy Saturday! Just quickly sharing my card for this week's Card Patterns sketch:




We are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps. I used the "bicycle built for two" and lots of yummy Crate Paper (from the Restoration Collection). Time to use up hoarded goodness to be ready for the new releases :)

Come over and play, you'll find all the details here!

Back to bed - having a nasty cold :(

Safe cyber-mwah to you, have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Basic Grey
Digi Stamp: Robyn's Fetish
Ink: Ranger Industries
Border Sticker: Crate Paper
Colored Pencils: Faber Castell
Marker: Copic
Other: Twine

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Well done

    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Vanessa...such vintage charm!! Love this...it's so charming with a rugged masculine style. (I'm hoarding those borders too, time to use them I think!)
    Feel better soon,
    bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the bicycle and all those yummy papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done...the Crate and Basic Grey is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool! love the masculine colors and the X stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)