Pages

2/22/2011

Happy Anniversary Card Patterns!

Happy Tuesday! I am glad you are stopping by today, as it is my turn to show you my take on Card Patterns' 2nd Anniversary sketch! And by leaving some love you will be eligible to win a fab prize!!! So, here is my sample:



A fun and inspiring sketch - so much that I had troubles deciding which idea to realize! In the end I turned it 90°. All the paper elements are die-cuts. Here is a close-up:


I really hope you'll join us this week, I would love to see your take! Check out all the details here.

Thank you for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Jenni Bowlin Studios
Ink: Ranger Industries
Rub-on: Melissa Frances
Stick Pin: Jenni Bowlin Studios
Heart Pearls: Hero Arts
Dies: PTI, Provo Craft, Spellbinders

129 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the colours and the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the little butterfly with the pin in it! :)

    Paula Bee
    pbeeman02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you turned the sketch! The colors and butterflies make it fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally totally cute! Love the hearts and butterflies! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sweet! I do so love butterlies. Great job.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vanessa! Love that you rotated the sketch! :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is fabulous! I love the clean and simple with retro vintage look.
    Great take on a hard sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab take on that sketch, Vanessa! Love the bold die-cut shapes - especially that super pretty butterfly :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant card, love it Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautiful card and great solution on the sketch! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Vanessa. Love the colour scheme and the pin works so well as the butterfly body/head.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the clean and simpleness of this card! The hearts fluttering on the circles are so cute! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is "simply" beautiful and so elegant in style. Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Cute! I think it's good for most any occasion too! I noticed the patterned paper first, as it reminded me of honeycomb. I scrolled down to look at which line it was from and Of Course! -Basic Grey is amazing!
    Love your card Vanessa!
    ~Katie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that dotted butterfly!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is totally stunning Vanessa, your butterfly is beautifull with the pin and I love the colours you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card! What a pretty butterfly, and I love that sweet little sentiment with the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love the pearl details!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you tilted the sketch. And great patterned paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very pretty card. I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, love it! All of the little details are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the red & white polka dot butterfly! Such a cute, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your take on the sketch! The butterfly is so cute with the little pearl heart!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that you flipped the sketch and the backgrounds on tose circles are great!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your vertical take on the sketch, and the hearts and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A very fun and cute card! I really struggled to of a design when I first saw the sketch but you and the other DT members sure have provided great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous....love that pin between the two butterflies....soo cool!! Happy Birthday to CardPatterns.....Loving the sketches here as well as the great samples by you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card! I really love your take on the sketch, really like how you´ve rotated it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute card! I really like your take on the sketch, love how you´ve rotadet it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful take on the sketch. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. very pretty! love the butterflies and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this card - especially that polka dot butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. gorgeous card, love the pops of red!!!! very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful card! I love your take on the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card! I love that you turned it and used different accents on the circles. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very pretty card, Vanessa! I love your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card, Vanessa! I love the graphic circles and the butterflies and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Vanessa just love your card . . . so light and lovely with the hearts and butterflies! A breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful. I like when the card is clean and simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gorgeous!! Love the elegant simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Definitely a great take on a challenging sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous card Vanessa. Great take on the sketch and I like the colors so much. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very cute....I love that you flipped it!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love it!!! The pattern paper with the red butterfly & pin, absolutely wonderful!!!
    Thanks for a chance to win some cutting files from the Cutting Cafe

    Wendy, aka Roo
    wendydot roos2boys atgmaildotcom
    http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Delightful card! Love the stickpin as the body of the butterfly. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow stunning card love the red and black and white really cool and very attractive. Love the stick pin on the butterfly. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow such a great card. Love it very much!

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  49. I really love your card;that butterfly with the pin is beautiful! :)
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  50. ow what a beautiful card you did like the butterfly and the pin tat so nice thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful card - love the patterns, the colors and that dimensional butterfly with the stick pin!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely card! So romantic! Love the sketch and all the inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a very cute card. Love the pin and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow, this is fantastic I love the sketch turned this way.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh my Vanessa! It's beautiful! I love how you flipped the sketch and your use of the stick pin and little heart pearls! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh wow, completely stunning! Beautiful dimension and details!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fantastic card!Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love how you turned the sketch! I also love the graphic circles and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very cute and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh this is so fun and cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi Vanessa, your card is really inspiring! It´s great!

    ReplyDelete
  62. what a gorgeous take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  63. So clean, simple and absoloutely gorgeous!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is so pretty. A gorgeous take on the sketch. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh, I love your take on the sketch, and love the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful card. I like the red and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh my gosh... I love your take on the sketch and this card! Simple, beautiful, clean, and very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great take on the sketch, I am struggling to stumble upon one :D

    I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Vanessa your card is fabulous. I love the simpleness of it. Wish I could do that ;) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  70. Sweet card. Love the butterfly and the stick pin.

    ReplyDelete
  71. This is such a cute & clean card... I love the butterflies!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful card Vanessa! I love your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  73. A really cute card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fabulous design, Vanessa! So cute of butterfly and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Pretty card! I love the stickpin in the butterfly and the heart pearls as accents.
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  76. Vanessa, your little butterfly is so sweet, especially with the beautiful pearled pin sticking out of him. Love your profile pic and header...perfectly whimsy in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  77. This is so beautiful! I love that butterfly and the stick pin - so creative and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Such thee pretty card Vanessa:)

    ReplyDelete
  79. this is beautiful!! love the butterfly! and the inspiring card!! ^^ thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  80. What a cute card! I love how you flipped it and the colors are super!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love it! Great idea flipping the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm so in love with this card..sure to CASE it at some point..This is definitely going to be bookmarked in my very very favorite cards..why? I love butterflies and this is the prettiest I've seen!
    TFS!!
    Hugs
    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  84. Super sweet!! This is why less is more :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, wow, wow! Love how you turned the sketch to make this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  86. love this! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Gorgeous! Love the red and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I really like this card. Simple and so beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  89. hi vanessa! love how you rotated the sketch! as always, your cards are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Beautifull card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Woow Vanessa

    seeehr schoene Karte hast du gemacht
    Ich habe keine Idea mit der Sketch..hei wie gehts mit deiner Arbeit
    Viel spass

    Liebe Gruesse

    Monika aus Muenchen

    ReplyDelete
  92. As always, your card is so beautiful, I love the butterflies and sweet heart pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  93. vanessa this is such a lovely card .

    ReplyDelete
  94. What a beautiful card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  95. What an awesome take on this sketch, fabulous job!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love that you turned the card and the butterflies make it beautiful!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  97. Oh my... this is simply wonderful. Simple and sweet and I love the reds!

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a cute take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. This is such a cute card. I love how you turned it vertically. The butterfly with the stick pin is a great idea and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love the butterfly and the stick pin. This card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Oh my, this is so cute! I love the butterflies~

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love your take on the sketch! Great job. Love the monochromatic with a little punch of red.

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. This is AWESOME! LOVE your patterned paper and color choices!!! And that butterfly with the stick pin....SO GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Wahnsinnig schön !!!

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  105. This is so lovely! Clean and simple and graphic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  106. sweet card! love the turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Love your take on the skech - and the colors and paper are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Pretty design and love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  109. What a great card. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  110. This is such a striking card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Oooo - so good with the PP and pops of red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love your fabulous take on the sketch! Color palette is just perfect and the tiny hearts with the larger butterfly is incredible! I do believe this is my favorite so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  113. Love your take on the sketch! I like clean & simple cards..not to simple..You found that happy medium.The butterflys are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Fabulous work. So simpel but allso so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Beautiful card, Vanessa! Love the dots papers and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Beautiful. I love how you turned the sketch and the butterfly, hearts, and pin are all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Fabulous card! Love the choice of pp and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Cute card. Love the pin with the butterfly. Such a simple touch that adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Great card, I love the colors and the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I think I prefer this sketch your way around. Really love your take on it, too! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Love your take on the sketch, and the butterfly is adorable with the pin!

    ReplyDelete
  122. too cute! I love what you did with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  123. sweetness! love the pops of red. beautiful card, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)