Happy Friday and welcome to the Lily Pad Cards blog hop! You should have arrived from the Penny Black blog. I am honored that I was asked to be part of this! Today is the last day of this weeklong blog hop and THE day of the grand opening of Lily Pad Cards. Lily Pad Cards is a new exciting challenge blog that will feature interviews, articles, videos, challenges, great prizes, and more!

You have been able to see a new sneak peek every day this week and now the final day has come. And you’ll definitely want to drop by because there are three prize packages with a total retail value of over $800!!! Go here for specific prize details and contest rules.
The hop’s theme is Welcome because not only are we welcoming Lily Pad Cards to the neighborhood, but we’re also welcoming all of you to come in and join in all the fun. Here’s my card for the hop:

Thanks for stopping by! The next stop on the hop is Jane’s blog. If you hit a bad link, you can always go to Lily Pad Cards and click on the next link in the hop. Please report any bad links to webmaster@inlinkz.com.
Happy Hopping and have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Stamps: Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger Industries
Button: Papertrey Ink
Dies: Papertrey Ink
Border Punch: Fiskars
Other: Baker's Twine
Perfect card! I like this vintage style very much and your card also has nice papers and embellishments! Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteVanessa I love your card! Such a great way to use this stamp and the details like the twine there really stand out! Thank you for participating in our big launch!
ReplyDeleteI Love the vintage look of your card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Vanessa! I also think your "It's the little things..." is really cool. Have a hoppy day. Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteLove this card you made, Vanessa! Thank you so much for sharing this great day with us!!! *smooches*
ReplyDeleteVanessa, adore what you created. Beautiful welcome card.
ReplyDeleteVanessa, adore what you created. Beautiful welcome card.
ReplyDeleteVanessa, adore what you created. Beautiful welcome card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVanessa, adore what you created. Beautiful welcome card.
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet vintage feel of your card. The soft colors are perfect. Lovely!
ReplyDeletePerfect card for the occasion, Vanessa! Just love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, Vanessa! Thanks for hopping along with us!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Lovely layers and the image is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Vanessa - I like this cute stamp so...it´s on top of my list of new supplies! Love your design!
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the bakers twine and that button makes the background pop.
ReplyDeleteLove this card - just adorable!
ReplyDeleteLovely card...great color combo.
ReplyDeleteYou have to love a parade....and horn tooting! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Vanessa...Love all the elements of your card.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. I like the stamp you used.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card.
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card
ReplyDeleteLove the card!
ReplyDeletePerfect stamp image for this occasion Vanessa! Love the colours and that beautiful patterned paper you used!
ReplyDeleteCute Card Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteSo very lovely, Vanessa! You have such a delightful creative style. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteadorable card vanessa!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable card VAnessa. Love this :)
ReplyDeleteLove your collage welcome card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Perfect use of the stamp, Vanessa!!
ReplyDeleteYou made such an adorable card. It really is sweet.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card - Love the sillouettes and all the layering.
ReplyDeleteSo PRETTY VAnessa!!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Love the Silhouette stamp!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! I love the silhoutte of the kids, perfect for this welcome card.
ReplyDeleteHi Vanessa, I'm so happy you joined us on the Lily Pad Cards hop! Loving the vintage sweetness of your Welcome card!
ReplyDeleteblessings~
your card is so sweet and lovely. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeletejust hoppin thru
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! Just lovely. Hippity hop!
ReplyDeletelove everything, the adorable child image stamp, the b'grd, the colors. just love it
ReplyDeleteI love it! The colors and style! That image is adorable!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, just love the image of the little girl and boy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card Vanessa, I love how you stamped it on the mat. Patti
ReplyDeleteBeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLovely card!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute welcome card for the Lily Pad opening day!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeletefab card..love the background paper..and of course the Baker's Twine.
ReplyDeleteLove the soft and vintage look on your card, love that silhouette stamp!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Vanessa! I love the colors and the image.
ReplyDelete*smiles*
debbi
Oh this is beautiful! I love the vintage feel and that silhouette image is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteFantastic use of these lovely images, Vanessa! THIS is such a fun and darling card!
ReplyDeleteHave LOVED drooling over your MANY creations in the latest CARDS! YOU are SUCH a fabby rockstar! HUGE congrats, my love!
So pleased to see you in the Hop Vanessa, and such a stunning card too, love all the elements. A really lovely card!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet vintage card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...
ReplyDeleteand I love you blog's header!
This is beautiful, Vanessa! TFS =)
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage look of your card. The yellow paper reminds me of fabric, and the punched edge and twine are a nice touch. LC
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteSandra ltb
Lovely vintage goodness on your card:)
ReplyDeleteso adorable. I love the whole vintage'y feel of this card as well as the sweet, sweet color pairings.
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage style of this card..this is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteEstou amando tudo isso. Parabéns pelo cartão!
ReplyDeleteGorgeoous card Vanessa, it as if everyone is marching accross to lilypad
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I can hear the horns blowing a welcome song.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vintage card! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteJoanie
I love your card, so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I love the spring colours :)
ReplyDeleteAn adorable welcome card, Vanessa!
ReplyDelete(JeniferAnn)
Wonderful creation, really nice.
ReplyDeleteI love your silhouette cards, just perfect to welcome Lily Pad!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job on this card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card... I love the vintage look!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
Love this one! Great use of a great stamp.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a whimsical card, love it, thanks.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card.
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card Vanessa. Perfect for the hop.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations looking forward to seeing whats is store for us on this new blog love your welcome card Karen TB Ontario
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! Love the paper and the stamp is awesome! Great stitching...I just really love it all! TFS
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
Lovely vintage card,Vanessa! Love it!
ReplyDeleteStunning card!
ReplyDeleteLovely card congrats on being in the hop Karen TB Ontario
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage look of the card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card...I love the vintage look. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewelcome lily pad cards i am really looking forward to all the great cards ideas form you alll.. you just can't have enough inspiration!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat old fashioned card! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet card, vanessa!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card, love the vintage look!
ReplyDeleteCute card--love the little kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the beautiful welcome.
ReplyDeleteReally cute card.
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage feel of your card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Vanessa! Fabulous combination of all the elements.
ReplyDeleteVanessa, this is such a sweet, lovely card. Love the soft colors and that twine is perfect.
ReplyDeleteVanessa, Great card that you made!! Love the vintage look!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job!!
Donna Przy....
Wow, what an amazing card. I'm really excited about the Lilly Cards site . . . it's going to be fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card, Vanessa! I love the musical walk image with the gorgeous pp behind it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Thanks for another great hop today!
ReplyDeleteAlways love your cards Vanessa.....this is so very pretty! Hugs...Kelly
ReplyDeleteVanessa, this is a lovely card!! Love the chocolatey silhouette and the DP is gorgeous. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card you made!
ReplyDeletethat is soo pretty!! very subtle and springy!
ReplyDeletetfs
What a wonderful invitation to the party!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful card I love it =P
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, Vanessa! Thanks for sharing :) HAve a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card,Vanessa! i love your style. love the image ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Vanessa! Like the way you coordinate the images and papers!
ReplyDeleteHi Vannesa,
ReplyDeleteI love your card. I also checked out the rest of your blog and became a new follower:)
How gorgeous! Beautiful soft color scheme and nice details.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the paper, colors, everything!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, great colors.
ReplyDeleteSoo cute! I love the vintage style.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :)
I absolutely love the silhouette stamps! That is wonderful and the way you prop the pictures is so fun! Thank you for sharing with us. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your style! Thanks for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteforpahl5@gmail.com
Really precious card!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you've used with this stamp, very pretty card!!! TFS
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the DP :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the layout and the vintagey feel!
ReplyDeleteArabella
This is so springy and vintagey - very nice.
ReplyDeletelove your card!! very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I love your vintage style!
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching and the silhouette stamp! Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteVanessa,
ReplyDeleteJust beautifuL:) I awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. Be sure to go to my Blog to grab your award and the rules for it:) Congratulations!
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
What an adorable card! I love the use of Musical Walk :)
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage style, yet crisp and clean at the same time.
ReplyDeletebautiful card vanessa!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful Vanessa.. love all the details here :)
ReplyDeleteAs always, a beautiful card, Vanessa!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, Vanessa! love that you used that stamp with this fab paper collection. super card!
ReplyDelete