Pages

12/20/2011

Three Christmas Cards

Hi everybody! Ready for christmas? I can't believe that it'll be here so soon! Today I have some more christmas cards to share. These were published in the CREATE: Christmas Cards 2011 issue.



Some gorgeous paper from Pink Paislee's Father Christmas collection here. Next some fun Basic Grey combined with Cosmo Cricket:





And finally a one-layer card using Hero Arts stamps:








Stay calm and merry on :o)


Hugs and Love,
Vanessa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Vanessa - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE these cards--that second one is gorgeous with the sentiment in the tree!!! And that first one is something I might CASE:) LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Congratulations on the publication! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful!!! I love the image on the second card, I've never seen it before!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! absolutely gorgeous cars, girl! fabulous designs. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)