Pages

6/12/2012

Travelthemed Cards - Crate Story Teller

Hi! In this post I will show three cards. These came together really quickly! I enjoyed playing around with Crate's Story Teller collection a bit:


Hi! In diesem Post werde ich Euch drei Karten zeigen, die wirklich schnell entstanden sind! Ich hatte viel Spass dabei, ein wenig mit der Crate Story Teller Kollektion herumzuspielen:











I used paper, die-cuts and brads from the collection mentioned above, as well as Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamps and stamps from the Weltenbummler collection. The overlay is from Hambly. Most items are available at Scrapbook Werkstatt here. Thanks for visiting!


Ich habe Papier, Die-Cuts und Brads aus der oben genannten Kollektion verwendet, sowie Hero Arts/Studio Calico Stempel und Stempel aus der Weltenbummler Kollektion. Das Transparent ist von Hambly. Die meissten Produkte findet Ihr bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt! Danke für Deinen Besuch!


Vanessa


Supplies/Material:
patterned paper/Design Papier: Crate Paper Story Teller
stamps/Stempel: Weltenbummler, Hero Arts/Studio Calico
ink/Stempelfarbe: American Crafts
overlay/Transparent: Hambly

3 comments:

  1. These are SUPER fabulous , Vanessa! Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the details and layering of elements on these, Vanessa! super set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)