I wanted to create an Easter card and I wanted to play with Mama Elephant stamps. Here comes the result, inspired by this wonderful photo from their new Photo Inspiration Challenge:
I cut off Mr Honey Bunny's girlfriend to replace her with a die-cut egg from the Just Hatched set. Because I need more cards with German sentiments, I printed mine onto the card base.
I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!
supplies:
Mama Elephant Just Hatched stamp set, Honey Bunny stamp set, Just Hatched Creative Cuts - Ranger Distress inks - Faber Castell watercolor pencils
I cut off Mr Honey Bunny's girlfriend to replace her with a die-cut egg from the Just Hatched set. Because I need more cards with German sentiments, I printed mine onto the card base.
I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!
Vanessa
supplies:
Mama Elephant Just Hatched stamp set, Honey Bunny stamp set, Just Hatched Creative Cuts - Ranger Distress inks - Faber Castell watercolor pencils


So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute cute cute!!! I love love love that bunny!!!!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute Vanessa.
ReplyDeleteI love how this makes you wonder what the bunny is seeing and thinking as it looks outside. Great designing!! (and, the inking is fab as well!)
ReplyDeleteI really love this- the scene, the CAS effect. Just gorgeous!
ReplyDelete