Pages

4/30/2014

Mini

I wanted to play with my new Lawn Fawn set Happy Trails, so I made a mini card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge No. 80:


Nothing new and spectacular, the idea to use the stitched journaling card die has been used quite often for this challenge:


Love the cute trailer! I used my watercolor pencils to color it. You can't see it in the photo, but I applied some Wink of Stella Glitter to give it a pretty shine. I recently got the mini ink blender tools, so I couldn't help doing some ink blending. It might happen more often in the near future, because I enjoyed it a lot :)
The sentiment says "a little hello", I thought it's very suitable for this mini card. Because it isn't easy to find a matching envelope, I made one with the Envelope Punch Board.
Ok, that's it for today. Thank you for visiting!!

Vanessa

supplies:
Lawn Fawn Happy Trails set + die, Stitched Journaling Card die, Grassy Border die - Ranger Distress inks - Tsukineko ink - Carta Bella pp - Faber Castell pencils - PTI cardstock

8 comments:

  1. Sooooooo CUTE!! LOVING that camper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background you created is just amazing. Wow, what a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for joining us for the Mini Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like the background that you created and how you colored the camper, too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute mini card Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable mini and I LOVE the sentiment! I wish I could find German sentiment stamps. It's not easy! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card so much, it really inspired me to make my own card hope you don't mind the little 'lift' xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)