Pages

7/17/2014

Spots & Dots

I am back with a card I made last night for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Spots & Dots. I wanted to ink up my new Extra Large Dots stencil and the Scribble Flower stamp set

Here is my card:


I started with a white panel, adhered my stencil and used the Ranger mini ink blending tool to apply various Distress Inks. After removing the stencil, I stamped the scribbled circles. Then I adhered the die-cut "happy" and stamped "birthday". To finish the card, I adhered some matching sequins. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Scribble Flowers stamp set, Extra Large Dots stencil, Happy Birthday die - winnie & walter The Big, the Bold, and the Happy stamp set -  Ranger Distress Inks, Ink Blending Tool - Pretty Pink Posh sequins

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE the colors and the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Vanessa! fabulous design, I am luvin all the circles...wow, amazing! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die gefällt mir sehr gut - in Form und Farbe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELIGHTFUL card, Vanessa! I love the gradient of inking and choice of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! The colours and layout are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adore the colors and variety of circles on this sweet card! Congrats on being "spotted" over at SSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)