For today's card I stamped a lot of acorns. And colored them. Here comes the card I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge (Fall & Pumpkins) and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes).
I stamped the acorns from the Lawn Fawn set "into the woods" repeatedly onto my panel and colored them with markers. Then I dressed them up a bit with bows from "beep boop birthday". I adhered the panel to a green card base, added some twine and topped it with a sentiment (saying congratulations). I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting today!
supplies:
Lawn Fawn into the woods, beep boop birthday - Inkystamp sentiment - Tsukineko ink - Copic & Stylefile markers
I stamped the acorns from the Lawn Fawn set "into the woods" repeatedly onto my panel and colored them with markers. Then I dressed them up a bit with bows from "beep boop birthday". I adhered the panel to a green card base, added some twine and topped it with a sentiment (saying congratulations). I hope you like it!
Thanks for visiting today!
Vanessa
supplies:
Lawn Fawn into the woods, beep boop birthday - Inkystamp sentiment - Tsukineko ink - Copic & Stylefile markers



Vanessa, you've managed to make these little gems look very French.. non? mais oui!!
ReplyDelete=] Michele
Oh it's so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Vanessa :-) I love this ,, super cute fun card !! Fabulous !! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Ein wirklich süße Idee hattest du da, Vanessa. Die Karte gefällt mir wieder einmal sehr gut!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this!! It's darling!!! Those little acorn cuties are just adorable!! And I love the bows on some! So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHE HE HE! This is too cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo cute! LOVING those acorns!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally love that your dressed up the acorns they are awesome! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
ReplyDelete-Samantha
Awwww I love this!! The acorns look so cute all dressed up, they're ready to celebreate hee hee!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)
So cute and sweet card, Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteThose bow ties are sooo cute! I just love them paired up with the acorns. This is such a fun, fall card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!
Those acorns are adorable with the bows and bowties!! Such a cute idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute, Vanessa! Love the little acorns!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and clever. Love the girl acorns! :)
ReplyDelete