Pages

11/22/2014

Pumpkin Shaped Card

Today I have a pumpkin shaped card to share. I thought the winnie & walter digi pumpkin from the Moonlight set would make a fun cardbase. This one will be entered to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Thanks/Thanksgiving.



I die-cut the pumpkin twice and assembled them at the stem to create the card. Then I inked the edges and the stem with Distress Inks. I also die-cut some leaves and inked them with Distress Inks, too. Afterwards, I tied them to the stem with rustic twine. The sentiment is from The Big, the Bold and Blessings. I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

supplies:
winnie & walter The Big, the Bold and Blessings, Moonlight Digital Elements - Ranger Distress Inks - sequins - twine

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Vanessa. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely pumpkin card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump outta the gallery gorgeous, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)