Pages

12/04/2014

A City Scene Christmas Card

Today I have a city scene christmas card to share. I'll enter it to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Christmas/Holidays.


Here is my card:


I covered a card base with red chevron patterned paper. Then I trimmed a panel from Rustic Cream cardstock and stamped all the images and the sentiment using "City Scene" from PTI. I slightly inked the edges of the panel and adhered it with foam tape.
Thanks for visiting today!

Vanessa

supplies:
PTI City Scene stamp set, Rustic Cream cardstock - Crate pp - Tsukineko ink - Ranger Distress ink

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Vanessa!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas/Holidays” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, is this adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CAS with a modern touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vanessa, super cute image.
    Thanks for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)