Hello! Today's card is for three challenges. The Mama Elephant June Flickr Challenge "White Space", the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Friends/Superhero" and the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge "Rainbow". Here comes my little Elefriend:
I started with a panel of cardstock and embossed the sunrays with clear embossing powder. Then I inked the spaces between with Distress Inks. After I had stamped the sentiment, I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the elephant and the heart and colored them with Copics. After I had die-cut them with the matching dies, I adhered them to the card with foam tape. Finally I applied Glossy Accents to the heart.
Thanks for visiting today!
I started with a panel of cardstock and embossed the sunrays with clear embossing powder. Then I inked the spaces between with Distress Inks. After I had stamped the sentiment, I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the elephant and the heart and colored them with Copics. After I had die-cut them with the matching dies, I adhered them to the card with foam tape. Finally I applied Glossy Accents to the heart.
Thanks for visiting today!
Vanessa


so cute Vanessa.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Vanessa. Love the riainbow and the elephant. The texture on the elephant is great.
ReplyDeleteCute! I love the colourful background!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo cute! LOVING that elephant!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just too cute, Vanessa! I love the colors that you used for the background! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Friends/Super Hero” Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute fun colorful card!
ReplyDeleteohmygosh!!! this is wicked fun!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love this card!Soo fun and soo cute1
ReplyDelete