Pages

6/11/2015

Super Hero

Hey everybody! I have another card featuring a little super hero. This time it's a cute girl from Mama Elephant for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Friends or Superhero.


Here she is:


I wanted to get inky and created a fun watercolor/bokeh background for the girl. She is colored with Copics and die-cut with the matching dies. I adhered her with foam tape and finished the card off with sequins and die-cut stars.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa


   
   
   

6 comments:

  1. This is super fun!! I LOVE the colors you used for this and that booked background ROCKS!! Such an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, your background and the little heroine are awesome! Pow-WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Vanessa! super cool background and your super hero is precious..... luv this! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this on pintrest, and i just love, love your card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)