Hello everybody! I am back from our vacation in the South of England and enjoyed playing with my stamps again last night. Here comes a card I made for the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop:
I used Winnie & Walter stamps and dies for my card. The flowers are from In Bloom: Addie's Garden and the sentiment is from The Big, the Bold and Friends Cutaways. I started with a panel of watercolor paper and stamped the flower and the leaves, then I heat-embossed them with white pearl embossing powder. Now I used a water tank brush to wet the paper around the embossed areas. Then I applied the color. After it was dried, I adhered the panel to a card base. For the word, I inked a piece of cardstock with Versamark ink and heat-embossed it with the same embossing powder to die-cut my word from it. I adhered the word and finished the card off with sequins. Here is another look at the card:
Thanks for stopping by today and happy hopping!
Vanessa




Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely, and I love your choice of colors Vanessa. :D
ReplyDeleteA simply beautiful and elegant card.
ReplyDeleteGreat colours and stunning BG. x
This card is gorgeous! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch an absolutely beautiful card!! ❤️ And so glad you had a wonderful vacation!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the soft look of the watercolors
ReplyDeleteGorgeous watercoloring Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combination! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteI make loads of flower & hug cards....this one puts all mine to shame lol :) I'm going to have to try this layout :)
ReplyDeleteSally ¦ wheelingalong stamps
Good Grief!...this is GORGEOUS...how do you keep doing it?!! Love your "stuff :)"! You always inspire me to stretch myself! Thanks, Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteI really love how your card looks like true watercolors. I love the images you can see that look like water spilled on them just like your card. :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteoh wow! This card is AMAZING!! Love how soft and subtle it is! Such pretty colors too!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and lovely watercoloring.
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty , you nailed it as always xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this, I love the bleed on the water colours
ReplyDeleteThis card is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely gorgeous. You used two of my favorite colors
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty and feminine card!
ReplyDeleteWow! The colors are stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove those colors. Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the accent strip on one side to show it off elegantly!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card! Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLove your card. The colors are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo wunderschön zart! :)
ReplyDeleteawesome watercoloring! great card!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL and SUPER AWESOME!!! Love this - so pretty and so soft and lovely!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteElegant! Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteThis is breathtaking, Vanessa! The colors are so beautiful together and so perfectly watercolored!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteA stunning card!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M