Hey everybody! Here comes my card for the last lesson of the MFT Summer School: White Space/Quiet Space and another entry to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product. It is Ink Blending again. Ha, would you have guessed? Here is my card:
In fact, I applied more than one lesson to this card. Obviously, white space, then the rule of thirds and lines and focal point and movement/flow. So all lessons combined on one card.
First, I used a stencil to softly apply stripes of ink. Then I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the horse and colored it very lightly with Copics. I cut it out and adhered it with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped and heat-embossed onto a strip of black cardstock, then I notched one end and adhered it with foam-tape, too. Finally I added clear sequins.
I enjoyed this summer school very much. Can't wait for more Sessions! Thanks for stopping by today!
In fact, I applied more than one lesson to this card. Obviously, white space, then the rule of thirds and lines and focal point and movement/flow. So all lessons combined on one card.
First, I used a stencil to softly apply stripes of ink. Then I adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped the horse and colored it very lightly with Copics. I cut it out and adhered it with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped and heat-embossed onto a strip of black cardstock, then I notched one end and adhered it with foam-tape, too. Finally I added clear sequins.
I enjoyed this summer school very much. Can't wait for more Sessions! Thanks for stopping by today!
Vanessa


SUPER cute, Vanessa, love the ink blending and the adorable horse!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, love those soft colorful stripes :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous CAS card Vanessa! The image is adorable and I love the pretty pastels.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx
OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this Card!!Such an AMAZING Design and I LOVE the Rainbow you created with the Ink Blending!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
ReplyDelete