Pages

7/01/2015

Winnie & Walter Rerun No. 2

Hello there! This is one of two posts today. You'll find the Sparkle & Shine post here.
The Winnie & Walter team is showcasing one of the older stamp sets today. This time we are using The Big, the Bold and Fun. I wanted to use the word "shine" and combined it with the cute set My Precious:


I first die-cut an aqua colored panel using Essentials: Katharine Cutaways. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment. Now I created a mask for the diamond image and applied white pigment ink and Zig Wink of Stella for the shine of the diamond. I removed the mask and adhered the panel to the card. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the diamond onto white cardstock. I colored the diamond with aqua Gelatos and water, cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Here you can see the shine better:

Be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter blog to see the samples of the other members of the Talent!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the sentiment and the diamond!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I LOVE the sentiment and how you used the gelato on this card!! STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous simple card! Love the colouring on the diamond!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)