Pages

8/29/2015

Shaker Card

Hey everyone! After I had went out of clear cardstock a while ago, I wasn't able to create shaker cards, but now I got some new one and wanted to play.
For my shaker card, I used the MFT Sketch 243 and will enter it to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes", too:

Here comes my take:


The watercolor background was made with Distress Inks and the little girl with her pub is adhered above the shaker window. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

8 comments:

  1. So cute Vanessa, I always love your cards. Your super talented, thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Awesome" card, I love the colors you used and that adorable image, they all come together sooo well, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I love the background and that adorable image that you colored in so beautifully. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeee this! LOVING that image and the great sentiment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and adorable. Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very sweet! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)