Hey everyone! Today I have a cute birthday card for you. I made it using the new sketch #263 from My Favorite Things:
For my take, I moved that element on the left to the right side of my card.
First, I trimmed a panel of watercolor paper slightly smaller than my yellow card base. Then I applied yellow Distress Ink (mixed with water) and added ink splatters of pink and turquoise Distress Ink. After it was dried, I adhered the panel to the card. Then I used an old panel of watercolor paper, where I had played around with the colors, and die-cut the "happy birthday" from it. The words are adhered with tiny bits of foam tape. Now I die-cut and stamped the cute bear, the hat and the cake and colored everything with Copics. Then I adhered the images using foam tape again. To finish the card off, I added matching sequins.
I hope you like it! I had a blast creating it :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
For my take, I moved that element on the left to the right side of my card.
I hope you like it! I had a blast creating it :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vanessa




super cute vanessa!
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the soft watercolors and especially how you die cut the sentiment from watercolor. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo schön frische Farben :)
ReplyDeleteLG
Reni