I'm so sad it is over already, because it has been so much fun to be this month's Guest Designer on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! LOVE my MFT goodies! So, here comes my last project using this sketch:
I have to admit that it took a while to warm up with this sketch. So I interpreted it more loosely and created an airy take on it. Here I used the stamp set "Lucky" with coordinating Die-namics. I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than a pink card base and applied a pink watercolor wash instead of the rectangle of the sketch. Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card.
Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the images and arranged them onto the card. To finish everything off, I adhered clear sequins.
And just because this sketch was a bit of a challenge to me, I decided to create a second card!
I've been wanting to try and create a really long sausage dog with the Top Dog set, so I did a bit of masking and created this cutie. This way I was able to use the matching sentiment of the set on the dog :)
So, now it's time to hop to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog to see the samples of the MFT Design Team. I hope you liked my samples for the MFT Sketches this month! I really enjoyed being their guest. Thank you again for this wonderful time to the perfectly organized Susan! You are the best!
Thanks for stopping by, everybody!
I have to admit that it took a while to warm up with this sketch. So I interpreted it more loosely and created an airy take on it. Here I used the stamp set "Lucky" with coordinating Die-namics. I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than a pink card base and applied a pink watercolor wash instead of the rectangle of the sketch. Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card.
Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the images and arranged them onto the card. To finish everything off, I adhered clear sequins.
And just because this sketch was a bit of a challenge to me, I decided to create a second card!
I've been wanting to try and create a really long sausage dog with the Top Dog set, so I did a bit of masking and created this cutie. This way I was able to use the matching sentiment of the set on the dog :)
So, now it's time to hop to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog to see the samples of the MFT Design Team. I hope you liked my samples for the MFT Sketches this month! I really enjoyed being their guest. Thank you again for this wonderful time to the perfectly organized Susan! You are the best!
Thanks for stopping by, everybody!
Vanessa





soooo adorable.
ReplyDeleteTotally, totally adorable!! LOVE both of these cards!!
ReplyDelete