Pages

9/21/2019

Sunny Studio 4th Birthday Blog Hop


Hello to you and welcome to the Sunny Studio 4th Birthday Blog Hop! You should have arrived from the wonderful Leanne West. If not, or if you'd like to start from the beginning, please go here to the Sunny Studio Blog. Today we are showing off the new Sunny Studio release and I am sure you cannot wait to see all the cute new stuff :) And there are prizes to be won! So, we'll start with my project and then I'll tell you more about the prizes later.

Here is the card I made for today:



Aren't these piggies the cutest? They are from the set Hogs & Kisses. I just had to make them dance and they make me smile big. Such fun!
To get them moving, I die-cut a small circle behind them, adhered a Penny/Cent to the front and the back through the circles with a little foam square between them and adhered the panel to the card with foam tape. This is what it looks like underneath the pigs:


The images are colored with Copics and were die-cut with the matching dies. I stamped the swirls from the Plane Awesome set onto the panel to indicate the movement of the pigs. Those fun lights on the top are from another fantastic new set called Scenic Route


The sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with white embossing powder. The edges of the panel are lightly inked with Distress Oxide inks.


I h ope you like those pigs as much as I do! Now to the details of the hop. We are giving away a $25 gift code on every blog for a total of $450 in prizes! Just be sure to leave a comment on every stop before Friday, September 27th 11:59 pm PDT.

AND that is not all! You get the chance to PRE-ORDER the new goodies today! Find the whole release here. Happy shopping :)


That's it from me for today. Your next stop is the very talented Eloise Blue. Happy hopping and thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

107 comments:

  1. These Christmas pigs are fabulous! I love the wobbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love the Christmas pigs for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Fun! TFS Vanessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! :) Love the dancing pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay i’m still giggling from the way you composed these piggies! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH wobbling pigs! TOO CUTE! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Vanessa
    The CAS card is a stunner with the moving technique. Love to know it in detail.blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squeal! TOO cute and love the way you placed them on the card so they move. Cute idea and a wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas pigs!!!! So adorable. And I love that you made them wiggle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those piggies are the best! And on a wobbler! Be still my heart!!! So stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nicely done. Cute piggy coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, Vanessa!! Those pigs are so darn CUTE and I love that you made them dance - just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would NEVER have thought of pigs and Christmas but Sunny Studios convinced me they belong together after seeing your card! Way too cute!! I mean...WAY TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is adorable! I love that the pigs are interactive and dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and a wonderful idea to make them dance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO SO COOL!!! This card is the bomb! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love blog hops and Sunny Studios for they inspire me to create! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pigs are the cutest!! Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These moving piggies are so adorable! I want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a darling card with the movement element--It's pure genius with this chubby piggy--Makes me laugh! Thank you for being with me since nearly the beginning and helping me celebrate our 4th birthday today. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how fun is this?! Love this awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dancing Pigs! What a fabulous interactive card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun interactive card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The pigs are just adorable! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ha Ha!! - these dancing pigs are just too funny - love them

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE this card and how you turned into "dancing" pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very funny! I'm sure whoever got a card like this would have a big smile on their face.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww - those little holiday piggies are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OM Goodness! I love the wiggly piggies! too darn cute! New follower! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This card is crazy cute with its' move about action

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super neat idea! Love the dancing pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your card! I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Christmas Pigs, How delightful! I love it. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm with you Vanessa! These little piggies are just too super cute! I love to watch them dancing!! Very clever!! Thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this!! The pigs are just too sweet, and what a clever idea for movement!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The pigs are cute! Love the movement element.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So cute! Love that the piggies wobble! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. These pigs are too cute...made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Okay, now I am buying that stamp set. Those pigs are TOO CUTE!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. How cute. Dancing pigs😀

    ReplyDelete
  42. I think I love the pigs even more than the snowmen, and I LOVE your dancing pig - such a clever idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Adding the wobbles was a fun idea. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute dancing pigs!
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  45. I LOVE your dancing pigs!!! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  46. That card is absolutely adorable. I love to send my grandchildren interactive cards and they would love those cute pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a darling, fun card. Love those piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Way too cute! Christmas pigs, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your card is so fun! I love how you made the pigs move; adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. So cute, Vanessa! I love interactive cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you for sharing the very cute card idea. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Of course, the pigs had to fly. They are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the 3 little piggies! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fun and festive interactive holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a cool way to make the piggys move!

    ReplyDelete
  57. WHAT?!? L❤VE those sweet little dancin' piggies❣❣❣ So cute, and so fun, and they look so happy it makes my heart happy just looking at them. Very sweet card❣

    ReplyDelete
  58. Christmas pigs...how adorable. Thanks for sharing your inspiration from the new holiday release.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I just kept saying wow each I time I watched the unfolding of this completely creative card!😱 and the pigs were just as excited jumping around ! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Adorable! I'm not sure it gets better than dancing Christmas pigs :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love those dancing pigs! They are so adorable dressed for the holidays. My favorite is the light stamps. Can't wait to get these!! Love you card

    ReplyDelete
  62. Yes the piggies are the cutest! And your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Christmas piggies! You made them look like they are having tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a great way to create an interactive card...very cute piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  65. The pigs are really cute and you did an awesome job coloring them. Very clever to make them wiggle!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Cute idea & fun for a different interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  67. So sweet and cute! The pigs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Awesome card! Happy Birthday to Sunny Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love your dancing Christmas pigs!! They are probably dancing because everyone is eating turkey and not ham!!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a cute card! Great interactive card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Magical piggies. Clever idea
    to have them dancing.
    Funtastic card. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. OMGosh these little piggies make me smile BIGTIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. How fun with the dancing hogs!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Very fun and creative card!! I love the way the pigs can "wiggle" with the wobble mechanism. Makes a cute card extra exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cute card! What a great idea to make the pigs "dance"!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Absolutely adorable dancing Christmas pigs! What a great idea to use a penny to make them dance!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Ha ha - your little piggies are so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  78. your sweet piggies are adorable!!! Love that they move

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm hog wild for your dancing piggies, Vanessa! All the TERRIFIC goodies from the new release must have put them in the mood to do a jig - come to think of it, I feel like dancing! So excited about ALL the products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Such an awesome card! The piggies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Adorable card! I love that you made the pigs interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love interactive cards and this one is so cool, love the way you have kept it clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  83. What an adorable card! Those pigs are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh my! What an adorable card! Those dancing pigs are simply the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  85. The dancing Christmas pigs are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Pigs for the win! Haha, so stinkin' cute! Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  87. HOGGY Christmas :)
    LOVE your MERRY little piggies, ADORE your FUN and FABULOUS design with the DANCING pigs making the perfect finishing touch! Interactive cards are always AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Jumping piggies! Love it.....my family would love this kind of card! We are kind of punny!

    ReplyDelete
  89. The piggies are adorable. I love what you did on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  90. SQUEAL!! I LOVE the NEW Products and your AWESOME Interactive Card Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. hee hee hee - dancing piggies!!!! very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Darling design, the dancing pigs are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)