Happy Thursday! Already?? I somehow lost track of time. Here comes a new Tiffany Doodles Challenge! This month's theme is fall. And here is my take:
I used the Flower & Mushrooms digistamp, printed it onto Kraft cardstock and colored it with pencils. I thought the mushrooms look autumnal. I really hope you'll join us this month for your chance to win up to 7 digis!!Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Vanessa
So stunning - adore it Vanessa. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeletewow! stunning card, Vanessa! gorgeous coloring on kraft! love love love this!
ReplyDeleteJust look at the way you've colored the gorgeous flower! Wow, Vanessa! Such a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card Vanessa! The coloring and composition are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour coloring is just fabulous on this Vanessa! This is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteZauberhaft liebe Vanessa, sssssooo schön.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
von Anke
This is beautiful, you've really let the elements shine.
ReplyDeleteperfect fall card! you really rock the pencil coloring, too:)
ReplyDeleteSo so beautiful Vanessa. Love the colors in this beauty!
ReplyDeleteWISH you could hear me purring! This is stunning, sweet Vanessa! What AMAZING color work! {*Gasp!*} WONDERFUL creation, as ALWAYS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colouring Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning - your colouring is awesome, girlie! Truly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Aimes
x
Gorgeous card, Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Vanessa! That flower looks so real! Beautiful card :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just so amazing Vanessa! I adore it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card with superb coloring, Vanessa!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete