Pages

▼

6/06/2011

Congratulations

Happy Monday! It's back it's back! Paper Crafts' Gallery Idol, that is. And this year internationals are allowed again! Yay! I have to try out, it was through the Gallery Idol 2009 contest that I heard about Paper Crafts for the first time and started submitting to the magazine. And now? I am addicted! So here is a first card for the open auditions:


I stamped and heat-embossed the Hero Arts Large Blossom Cling using white embossing powder. Then I used distress inks spritzed with water and perfect pearls to color the image softly. It has a pretty, subtle shine irl:




Oh, and the card fits this month's Hero Arts Challenge, too! So, off to make more cards :)

Thank you so much for visiting and have a beautiful day! I hope yours is sunny! We had rainstorms combined with hail today. I didn't have the guts to go into the garden and look at my patches yet. Let's hope the best!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock, Patterned Paper: SEI
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger Industries
Pearls: Prima Marketing

7 comments:

  1. Love this pairing of colors, Vanessa! Such a gorgeous card! Good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Vanessa -- not that you need it! I loved your cards when we did it in 09 together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy this is open to us Internationals! I've not played along before but I hope to play along this year!
    What a pretty card - I'm pretty sure this will catch the eye of the judges with it's shine :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Vanessa. This card is sure to be a winner - it's very beautiful xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Best of luck to you on the challenge!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Vanessa. Good luck with the competition

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)