Showing some Lawn Fawn love today! I fell in love with the Into the Woods set some time ago, immediately ordered the stamps and coordinating dies and waited. Aargh - it took weeks to arrive, because the items weren't in stock. But now they are here and I love them even more irl! The dies are perfect, the stamps are perfect, I enjoyed playing around immensely! And the best thing is, that Kelly from Lawn Fawn is giving a "normal" stamper the chance to have a card in her upcoming CHA catalog AND in her booth at CHA! I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to visit a CHA, but at least I can try to get one of my cards there :)
On the first card, I used the adorable fox. I think he was the reason I bought the set. All my images are colored with Watercolor Pencils + water.
So here is what happened when I played around a bit:
On the first card, I used the adorable fox. I think he was the reason I bought the set. All my images are colored with Watercolor Pencils + water.
Vanessa
supplies:
Lawn Fawn stamps and dies - May Arts ribbon - Faber Castell pencils - PTI cardstock

I've got you in my reader so I have seen all of your posts (since four was newer than one I get them in reverse order) and I LOVE ALL of them!! SO cute!! TFS and I'm SURE they will pick one of your adorable cards if not all!
ReplyDeleteI love Lawn Fawn too and your card is adorable, Vanessa! I haven't bought that stamp set yet...too many stamps and too little money. I hope you win the contest!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love the cut out part with the fox nestling inside- your colouring is fab!
ReplyDeleteDie ist sooo süss und gleichzeitig edel :)
ReplyDelete