Hi everyone! I am back with another sneak peek of the Reverse Confetti June Release. For today's card I used Seeing Stars and Because of the Brave:
I masked a rectangle on a white card base and inked it with green and blue inks. Then I applied various spritzes and droplets of black, blue, gold, green and silver ink. After removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment with black ink and added white details with a gel pen. Now I die-cut the stars from gold glitter cardstock and adhered them. Finally, I adhered white, black and gold sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I masked a rectangle on a white card base and inked it with green and blue inks. Then I applied various spritzes and droplets of black, blue, gold, green and silver ink. After removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment with black ink and added white details with a gel pen. Now I die-cut the stars from gold glitter cardstock and adhered them. Finally, I adhered white, black and gold sequins.
I hope you liked today's inspiration! This is Day three of the sneak peeks from the Reverse Confetti June Release. The new products will be in the store on June 8th. Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti Blog to see what the Confetti Crew has created! I hope to see you back tomorrow for a fun Blog Hop showing more projects with this amazing new release!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Vanessa
Reverse Confetti products used:




Love this background and the gold stars.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful...love the background AND your gold stars Vanessa!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! LOVING those stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, such a beautiful background with all the color, accented with those gold stars! Super card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful background, and I LOVE the glittery gold stars!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! you did a great job on the background.
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteUsing my favorite color combos again and I love the splatter look. Cute card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Love the background and how you masked it off. Love this sentiment set.
ReplyDeleteI love a watercolored background!! Great card!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the panel you created.
ReplyDeleteLove the coloring of the background.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card.
thanks for sharing.
Beautiful background to show off those awesome stars.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the colors and the awesome background! Love the stars!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Enjoyed your creations this week!
ReplyDeleteNice card, love the background colors!
ReplyDeleteLike the background. Have a Bee-utiful day!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
What a great background, it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card love the background
ReplyDeletegorgeous background...love the sparkle on the stars.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool and fun card!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! The bright blended background is striking. The splatter and glitter stars are fun details :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love the speckled texture you gave here!
ReplyDeleteFun card! Can really do so much with it!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous! Love the gold embossing!
ReplyDelete