This is the second post today, find my Rerun post here.
Hi everyone! I am back with a card I made for the MFT Color Challenge 46. I almost forgot to post it in time! The colors of this challenge were so yummy, I just had to join.Here is my card:
I inked the panel of white cardstock using Snowcone dye ink and an ink blending tool. Then I die-cut a circle from it. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered the panel to the Kraft card base with foam tape. Now I die-cut the scalloped ring, inked it with Peach Bellini dye ink and adhered it. I stamped, colored and die-cut the cute bunny and adhered it with foam tape. Then I finished the card off with matching sequins.
That's it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Vanessa



So cute. Love he little bunny and your beautiful colors. Like your peach frame with the aqua.
ReplyDelete