Pages

▼

6/05/2016

Somewhere Beyond the Sea - June 'Fetti Friend

Hey everybody! I am so happy and honored to be the Reverse Confetti June 'Fetti Friend (Guest Designer)! Today I am showing the first of my projects using products from the upcoming release. I'm sure you'll love the cute stamps and dies, it's such a fun release! You will see why I chose the title "somewhere beyond the sea" in a second. I can't help but sing this song while working with these products :) Maybe you'll sing along with me after reading my post!
Here comes my first sneak peek for you, using the Mermaid Kisses stamp set and its matching dies:


Isn't that mermaid darling? I started with a panel of watercolor paper and applied blue and green dye inks. Then I added droplets of water. After everything was dried, I stamped my sentiment. Now I die-cut a frame from white cardstock and adhered it to the panel with foam tape. I stamped, colored and die-cut the images and adhered them to the panel, using foam tape for more dimension. Then I adhered the panel to the card and finished everything off with matching sequins.


This is Day one of the Sneak Peeks from the Reverse Confetti June Release. The new products will be in the store on June 8th. Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti Blog to see what the Confetti Crew has created!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

Reverse Confetti products used:



46 comments:

  1. Absolutely FABulous Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! All the pinks/coral with the green and aqua make a beautiful scene with the Mermaid. :). Welcome, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! i love the pretty watercolored background you created and how you colored up the mermaid. just beautiful. looking forward to seeing the rest of your porjects this week. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the colors you used!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watercolor background!!! Your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEAL!! Vanessa I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! =) I CAN'T WAIT to see MORE!! Have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEK!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and magical underwater scene! The sparkly sequins are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just gorgeous!! So excited about this month's release :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, Vanessa, love your watercolor and the way you added the frame, looks like she's behind glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darling! So happy to have you joining us this release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most adorable, such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Glad you were chosen to be the "Guest"!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first thing that came to my mind, when I looked at your card, was the song "Isn't she lovely?" And, yes she certainly is. Great layout and great job. You are a welcomed guest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card - the frame and embellishments even give the card a shaker card feel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!!! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card Vanessa! I love your background watercoloring, the colors are perfect for the sea. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous background! It is stunning! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous coloring on this sweet card! Love the adorable mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  20. When you look closely, the texture on the watercolor paper makes it look like ripples in the water. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the watercolor background and all the colors you used in your design. Can't wait for more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card and coloring. She's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your card - from the watercolored background to the coloring of theach stamped images. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful watercoloring. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Simply gorgeous card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card! Can't wait to pin it! The background is so pretty, but your use of sequins really makes the card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh how sweet!! LOVE the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card. Love the background and the mermaid is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the shading of the water.
    Looks so realistic.
    Great coloring on the mermaid and
    fish.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. congrats on your guest spot and what a great card you made for RC!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet card. I love that watercolor background! That mermaid is so cute. I love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good job! I like the white frame it gives it a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cute!!! Love all the little details!~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset & Cardmaker Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card, love the background blend of colors to really make the mermaid stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another cute card from this new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What fab dimension & color in your fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very cute underwater scene for this mermaid. I like the framing too.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the scene you created, and your colors are wonderful. Lovely. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Like the Mermaid scene & framing. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pretty pretty! The more I see this little mermaid, the more I want the set! (I guess that's the point, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a super sweet card! Love all of the little sparkly touches you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)