Pages

▼

6/06/2016

Winnie & Walter Rerun: True

Hi and welcome to another Winnie & Walter Rerun! This month we are using the lovely set "True". I kept my card very CAS:

I started with a panel of watercolor paper that I trimmed slightly smaller than my Kraft card base and stamped and heat-embossed the heart using gold embossing powder. Then I colored the heart with watercolors. I applied little spritzes of color around the heart and stamped the sentiment. Now I adhered the panel to the card and added matching sequins.

You will find more samples using "True" on the Winnie & Walter Blog today. Be sure to stop by and read all about the details on joining us for the Rerun this month!

Thank you for visiting!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)