Pages

9/22/2019

MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso

Happy Sunday to you! Here comes the last entry to the MFT 2019 Card Design Superstar contest, the card I made for the Coloring Virtuoso category.

I decided to go with my beloved colored pencils and colored the gorgeous Brilliant Blooms:


Staying with the love theme for all three of my cards. I first stamped the images with very light ink onto grey cardstock. Then I colored them with my Prismacolor pencils and adhered the panel to a dark grey card base. I stamped the sentiment from BB Bitty Bears with Versamark ink onto a strip of black cardstock, applied white embossing powder and heat-embossed it. After I had trimmed the strip, I adhered it and finished the card off with clear droplets.


So, that was that for this year. Not as I had planned it, but such fun!

Thank you for stopping by, have a beautiful day!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Brilliant Blooms
BB Bitty Bears

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I love the detail you were able to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is so beautiful!! Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each comment very much :)