Hello! After all the christmas cards I created lately, I was in the mood for a fall project, so I made a fun shadowbox card using adorable Hello Bluebird stamps and dies.
Love the colors of fall! I'll enter this to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge and the Hello Bluebird IG Challenge:
This gang is adorable, don't you agree? I colored the images with Copic markers, the background is inked with Distress Oxide inks.
Here you can see how the card fits an envelope:
We've been enjoying warm, sunny weather here with about 20°C - but next week the temperatures will drop and it might start snowing, so back to wintry projects then :)
Have a sunny day and thanks for visiting!
Love the colors of fall! I'll enter this to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge and the Hello Bluebird IG Challenge:
This gang is adorable, don't you agree? I colored the images with Copic markers, the background is inked with Distress Oxide inks.
Here you can see how the card fits an envelope:
We've been enjoying warm, sunny weather here with about 20°C - but next week the temperatures will drop and it might start snowing, so back to wintry projects then :)
Have a sunny day and thanks for visiting!
Vanessa
Supplies:
Hello Bluebird Fall Friends stamps
Hello Bluebird Fall Friends dies
Distress Oxide ink Dried Marigold
Copic Marker
Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark Ink
Wow White Embossing Powder



Sweetness! Love this, Vanessa!
ReplyDelete