5/28/2009

Elephant card


Hello! This is a card I created for our neighbour twins for their 1st birthday. I will take part in the caardvarks shape card challenge with this. First I stamped the Elephant (Prima Marketing) and scanned it into my computer. Then I added the "1" in Indesign and printed the enlarged image onto the Bobunny paper. I cut the image out, colored the swirls with copics, added the Hero Arts Spring Buttons, the ribbon and the stamped tags (Hero Arts Cute Letters) and voilá! Sorry for the blurry photo, today it is raining...
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day,
Vanessa

3 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

SO CUTE! I just love everything about it.

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness! what a ♥FABULOUS♥ elephant card! you are just so clever! i loooooooooove it!

Godelieve said...

Such a cute shape for a card!! Fabulous!