6/09/2009

Circle card - Papertrey Ink

Hello! This is my entry for the challenge of A Passion for Papertrey. I love my stamps!!! I colored the little bird houses with pencils, I still don`t get satisfying results with my copics...


Sorry for the lopsided pic, I had to be quick because my little one started to crawl last week and is teasing me ever since :). She looks at me, starts grinning and crawls giggling to the next plug socket (they are secured, but still she is not allowed to go there). Then I have to go after her and she screams happily when I catch her! 

Have a great day, hope you are blessed with sunshine (it won`t stop raining here...)!

Vanessa

7 comments:

Tina Spohn said...

Hallo Vanessa,

Du machst ja wundervolle Sachen und hast die PTI-Stempel schon richtig gut eingeweiht.

Liebe Grüße, Tina

Aimes said...

A fab circular card! I love your birdhouses - that stamp set is adorable! Your pic isn't lopsidede - it's at a very artistic angle! LOL!

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card, I love that stamp set I am so envious - another one to add to the ever growing wish list ....

Thanks for sharing

Dawn
xXx

Monika Reeck said...

A D O R A B L E dear Vanessa....a cute images a cute button and nice shape...I have been your follower today....ich mag deine Karte dear Vanessa...Liebe Gruesse

Monika

Kate Lewis said...

Vanessa this is gorgeous and your little girl sounds adorable!

I love that you've used kraft and how cute are those birdhouses?! fingers crossed I'm going to get this set soon! Thanks for joining the challenge! Kate

Anonymous said...

Sehr süß :) Viele Grüße aus Heidelberg!

Ann said...

Great design - I want want want those birdhouses! The button and thread are just right too.