7/28/2009

Lucy`s wedding card

Going to the chapel and we`re gonna get maaarried... I have this song in my head for almost a week now! Sweet and talented Lucy will marry this week and this is the wedding card I made for her and Andy... yes, another white on white card! Just love them :) And I think a groom thinks it`s ok, too...

Supplies: Butterfly stamp Hero Arts, Sentiment Papertrey Ink, Embossing folder Cuttlebug, Pearls Hero Arts

I thought I`ll submit this card over at caardvarks, their challenge is to create a wedding or baby related item... In honour of Lucy`s wedding! (She is on their DT)

I hope you have a wonderful tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Vanessa

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the white-on-white and the circle design ... stunning wedding card.

Tina Spohn said...

Hallo Vanessa,

die Karte ist wieder so toll geworden und gerade bei rein weissen Karten ist das wirklich nicht einfach. Toll gemacht und das Brautpaar wird sich garantiert sehr freuen.

LG, Tina

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!! You are so good at round cards - so many lovely embellishments and I love the addition of the butterfly!

Michele Kovack said...

I DO love the white on white!!! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the white on white!

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I LOVE the detail on the butterfly.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs,
Karen x

Vicki said...

A stunning card Vanessa, I love your white on white.

hugs
Vicki x

Carrie Gaskin said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This is stunning, every little detail is just perfect.