7/08/2009

A passion for Papertrey and Charisma Cardz

This is officially the quickest and easiest card I`ve ever made! I am a proud owner of nesties now and used them for the first time. Nesties with lovely PTI paper, a button, a sentiment, a ribbon ... voilà! If I would create only cards like this, I would be able to make tons of them! Easypeasy! But I love trying new techniques, so that won`t happen! This is my card for the button challenge of A passion for Papertrey and Charisma Cardz:

Love Steph and Kate, the girls are so sweet and kind and creative! I am so happy that they "connect" us Europeans with the lucky Papertrey fans of the States...
Have a beautiful day and if you didn`t already vote for your favourite card for the Gallery Idol 2009, here is the link again! I would so much appreciate your support!

Hugs
Vanessa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous, your cards are so simple & elegant, really beautiful.

You can still enter it over at Charisma too if you want as our theme is also buttons this week.

Jan x

Jacqueline said...

Love how the sentiment just finishes off this card beautifully!

Tina Spohn said...

Oh ja, die Nestabilities werden zur Sucht, lass es Dir gesagt sein. :) Aber was soll es, wenn man solch zauberhafte Karten damit gestalten kann. :)

LG, Tina

AuroraDawn said...

Love it, very simple and elegant, the papers are really beautiful

Dawn
xXx

Jane said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I think I'm going to make this card for my own birthday! I love polka dots!

Jane said...

Oh, you're so sweet! My birthday is a ways off still..........December 18!!! But thanks for offering! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Very pretty simple card dear...may I ask you to SWAP this nesties with my Stamping Images...I love that Polkadot Papier you used...so frisch....I wish I have much money to bu CB Machine ooh ooh ich bin sehr pleite hihihi...hugs