8/15/2009

Another winter card...

And another winter card! I used the CPS sketch this time! And I want to submit it for caardvarks, too. Yep, another shabby chic one, I love playing with my distress inks:



The stitching with the pearls was inspired by the adorable Nichole Heady who did something similar with gems. The textpaper is from an old play, I bought this cheaply from an antique book store. I used Hero Arts stamps and Stampers Anonymous, the pearls are Hero Arts, too. The snowflakes are glittered with Ranger stickles, the patterned paper is Basic Grey. I used Ranger distress ink broken china and walnut stain.

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,
Vanessa

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Oh my goodness (she says with her mouth gaping open) ... this is pure winter wonderland magic ... I love every single detail ... fantastic.

claudia shadler said...

cute card! I like the color! the snow flakes are awesome on the card! and the pearls are a nice touch! Thanks for visting my bog!

Clouds :D

Tina Spohn said...

Perfekt, Vanessa! Dieses Kunstwerk gehört in einen Rahmen und dann an die Wand. :)

LG, Tina

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, love this!

Alice said...

wow!! this is an amazing card Vanessa, very beautiful!!

I just gave you a blog award, please hop over and grab it!!

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW!
♥wow♥WOW♥woOoOOoOoOOOwww♥
i looooooove everything about this! yikes--what a fabulously funky (yet still totally wintery) card!

(did i already say, "wow"??!?!?) :)

Anke said...

Wahnsinnig schön Vanessa.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke