Here is the Boy Version of my Card Patterns card:
It was easier to do a boy version than I`d thought. The cute Hero Arts stamp set is easy to work with! Supplies for the card are at the bottom of this post...
I received another blog award from fabulous Susan!
It's for people who bring smiles into your life! I have to share 5 things about myself and pass it on to 5 others people who make me smile! Another 5 things about boring me... I`ll try my best:
1. I hate using hand cream... my fingers hurt at the moment because my knuckles are dry and sore from the weather, but I can`t stand the feeling of having this cream on my hands - don`t want to touch anything with creamy hands!
2. I like to cook and bake and I have to say I am quite good at this (very arrogant, I know...)
3. I don`t want to cry in front of others - I try to hide it or work hard to not start crying at all
4. I don`t like elevators - I prefer stairs!
5. My Dad is Italian, but I don`t speak Italian and I am sad about that... I do understand a lot though, because I learned some Latin and French at school
This time I`ll pass the award to : Kelley, Dawn, Jessica, DottyJo, Alice. Don`t feel obliged to post about this award, I know it is time consuming to make this, but you make me smile! There are sooo many dear friends that make me smile, too but a lot of them got this award already or got the previous awards, so please don`t think you don`t make me smile!
Have a great Sunday and thank you for stopping by! I appreciate all your sweet words!
Patterned Paper: (Back to Back Dark Denim Dot) BoBunny, (Spring Picnic Line Mini Paper) Jenni Bowlin Studio; Clear Stamps: (Precious Baby Boy) Hero Arts; Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; Buttons: (Enchanted Evening Vintage Buttons) Papertrey Ink; Dies: (Small Scallopped Circles, Circles) Spellbinder; Tools: (Die-cutting machine) Provo Craft, (coloured pencils) Faber Castell