2/08/2010

Happy First Birthday!

Hello Friends! Here is a little card I made for the girl of our friends who is turning one today! I so love this Hero Arts Monster Fun stamp set - glad I was able to order it in a shop. It says "stamp me onto your daughter`s clothes" to me :) Will do that soon!


I hope you have a fabulous Monday! I am still busy stamping for my day on the blog and my sweet little monster needs a lot attention because she is suffering from a nasty cold.

Sending you sunshine!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies: Cardstock: (white, pink) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Pretty Pastels, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Monster Fun) Hero Arts, Dies: (Circles, Scalloped Circles) Spellbinders, Accents: (Gem) Basic Grey, (Eye) Craft Shop

17 comments:

Deirdre said...

Vanessa, happy birthday to you precious one year old. Where does the time go? Hope she has a wonderful day.

Laurel said...

This is so cute! a pink monster, love it!

~amy~ said...

okay, such a fun card for a 1 year old...perfect!

NinaB said...

What a cute pink monster! I love the eye.

Debbie said...

Too cute - i think i will have to get this for my boys! :D (my pink monster is due in april!!) :)

Anke said...

GENIAL !!!

LG
Anke

Sanne said...

Cute card for a one year old - she wil love the googleeye!

Amy Heller said...

So cute, Vanessa - loving that googly eye! Congrats on your Paper Crafts Gallery win!!! :)

CinnamonSally said...

Love your cute monster card, so sweet. Hope you little one feels better soon.
Hugs Sally

Alice Wertz said...

hope you little one gets better soon...

this is such a sweet card for a little girl!! love that you stamped the monster on a pretty girly pp from PTI(i have that pad too!)!! just the cutest!! =)

Elise said...

WOAH, girl! THIS IS THE, THEEEEE most darling lil' monster, EVA! Oh, I truly hope your wee-one is feeling better, right quick! Happy BIRTHDAY to the both of you!

Laura.K said...

Vanessa, this is so sweet. I love it.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card. Love the pink monster.

Jill said...

So sweet! LOVE IT!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute! I bought that set too! I haven't used it yet but I can't pass up cute baby/little people stamps!

Cath said...

Hey Vanessa! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Cath said...

Hey Vanessa! Thanks also for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)