2/10/2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge Part 3

Hello! So, here is my next Go To Sentiments card. The challenge says to create a card, not a project, so I decided to make this card with the design of the little favor bag. Now I have a nice set I can give to a special someone! Here is my card:


I really love the look of the lavender! It is so easy to color it with the Tombow Markers - another must-have to spend money on...

Have a beautiful day and thanks for visiting!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Everything Papertrey Ink except for ink (Tsukineko), markers (Tombow), ribbon and watercolor paper

11 comments:

Agnieszka said...

such a gorgeous card, Vanessa!

donna mikasa said...

Love the mixed sentiments--the lavender is gorgeous!

Elise said...

Yeahooooooo! BRILLIANT combination! What FUN!

Isha said...

Gorgeous Vanessa. Love the colors too.

lynn said...

really pretty, vanessa!

CinnamonSally said...

The lavender is stunning Vanessa you have a perfect little set now!

Barb said...

I love it just as much as I loved the bag, Vanessa! So pretty!

Lin said...

Love that lavender, too! Beautiful card - wishing you luck on this challenge, Vanessa!

Nancy said...

Lovely...the lavender looks so gorgeous, the bow is perfect and the different sentiments are simply brilliant!
bless you~

Diana said...

The green and purple is lovely. Always love coming to visit you and see your awesome art! New cards on my blog. http://www.thestudio56.blogspot.com

Alice Wertz said...

wow! they will make a wonderful set! love this, girl!