3/22/2011

Another Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday! First, thank you so so much for all the sweet birthday wishes here, on Facebook, on flickr and via email or mail! You are the best friends I can wish for and you all made me feel special!

Now to another card for Skipping Stones Design using one of Heidi Blankenship's great sketches! Here is my take on Sketch # 69:



I combined the Dandelion Dreams set and the Heartsong set. Love tone on tone stamping! For the subtle embossing on the blue panel I used a PTI Impression Plate:



Please join us this week! We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Hop over here to find out everything about the challenge.

I hope your day is as sunny as mine! We are invited to a Birthday Party of Alyssa's friend who turned 3 yesterday. Will post his card tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Stamps: Skipping Stones Design
Ink: Tsukineko
Button: PTI
Die: Spellbinder
Embossing Plate: PTI
Other: twine, ribbon

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous take on the sketch vanessa...love that everything is on the kraft!

Jingle said...

Lovely card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card Vanessa! I love that tone-on-tone stamping too, Jo x

Wendy said...

This is a whole pile of pretty Vanessa!!! Thanks so much for playing along with week. I hope you have a super day!!!

Dawn T said...

Like this one Vanessa. It is just lovely

Anke said...

Zauberhaft Vanessa, sssssooo schön.

Sonnige Grüße
von Anke