5/05/2011

Make it Mondays - Baby Card

Happy Thursday! A friend of mine got her baby boy this week and I needed a card. And I wanted to try the great embossing technique from this week's Make it Mondays video! So here it is:


I will have to try out this technique with all the dies and embossing folders/plates I own - love the result!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Supplies:
Cardstock, Stamps, Dies: PTI
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger Industries
Marker: Copic
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
Other: floss

10 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Cute card Vanessa. I really adore this cute bear...

Dawn T said...

Very cute Vanessa.... I love how you did this.

Hollie Shepard said...

Love this! So cute! I love that little bear and that paper is perfect for this card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is very sweet Vanessa, love the gingham look on that teddy bear!

Yvette said...

Cute card! Must try that technique,it gives a great result.

Sharron said...

Love your take on the challenge. What an adorable card and so sweet & simple--perfect for a baby. The gingham bear is precious!

Betty said...

your card is just adorable - i will have to try that technique - love how you did it!

Kristii said...

So very sweet!! I love it!

Otter Hill Designs said...

Love the simplicity. So sweet!

Tina Spohn said...

Das ist Dir aber auch wirklich supergut gelungen, Vanessa. Auf weitere "Versuche" bin ich gespannt. :)

Ganz liebe Grüße, Tina