9/15/2011

Cute Wedding Wishes (und eine Frage)

Happy Thursday! How are you all doing? Do you feel fall coming in your part of the world? I do! We have been enjoying sunshine, but in the late afternoon it has been really cold. I cooked some pumpkin dishes already. Next I will try to make my own Pumpkin Spice Sirup. Can you believe that Starbucks here in Germany doesn't have this? They say that this market is too conservative for it. And I so wanted to try! But I found a recipe on Pinterest. I will tell you how good it is after I tried it. 


Now to a card. A colleague asked me to make another cute wedding card:






I combined Echo Park's Country Drive Collection with Hero Arts stamps. Here you can see it a little closer:




The sentiment banner is tied to the picket fence with twine. And the elements are all adhered using foam-tape for more dimension. On the inside of the card I adhered a little envelope for the money the couple will receive. I hope my colleague will like it!


Und jetzt noch eine Frage an eventuell vorhandene deutsche/deutschsprachige Leser! Gibt es Euch? Ich weiss natürlich von meiner Tina und Anke - aber gibt es noch einige mehr? Wenn ja - wäre es Euch wichtig, dass ich auch auf Deutsch schreibe? Für Info wäre ich sehr dankbar!


Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!


Hugs and Love,
Vanessa


Supplies:
Paper: Echo Park
Stamps: Hero Arts (bees)
Ink: Tsukineko
Button, Dies: PTI
Other: twine, ric-rac

7 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Ja, gibt es...
Ich verstehe Englisch zwar sehr gut, aber auf Deutsch wäre es natürlich "bequemer" und würde an manchen Tagen sicher bedeuten, daß ich nicht nur die Bilder anschaue, sondern auch den Text lese...

Dawn T said...

very cute Vanessa. I'm sure it will be loved.

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Naja, also von mir weißt du auch, oder?!
Aber wegen mir brauchst nicht dt. schreiben - schreib ja selber Englisch :-)
Liebe Grüße aus einem ebenfalls schon sehr herbstlichen Wien,
Ulina
Hab schon Sturm getrunken heuer - typisch Herbst! Ich glaub, bei euch heißt der Federweißer, oder?

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Natka said...

Mich gibt's auch! Ich verstehe zwar einigermassen Englisch, aber viel lieber würde ich Deine Beiträge auf Deutsch lesen und dann fiele mir natürlich das Kommentieren leichter...

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,

ich schau auch immer bei dir vorbei, aber ob du nun auf Deutsch oder Englisch schreibst ist mir gleich :)

Liebe Grüße aus Heidelberg und happy crafting!
Nina

Alice said...

super duper sweet! such a darling card, Vanessa! do tell if you like the pumpkin spice sirup recipe! =)